Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Reflection Project





My project I did was chess boxing. I did the facts on docs first then did a Google Slide on it. What I liked most about my project is the part where I get to present with all the cool transitions in my slides. The hardest part of my project is getting the facts because, every website I went to, there weren't any facts about chess boxing. It helped me learn because I learned to take my time and think like a brain storm. I would do my slide more specifically and have more entertainment. 

7 comments:

  1. I really thought that your presentation was amazing. Chess Boxing is dangerous, but fun. If you tried it, do you think you would like or hate it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would probably like it, but I wouldn't try it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sport Chess Boxing and do you think you would try it sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you showed me Chess Boxing, I never knew what it was. Now I really think that is a really cool sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sky,I think this sport is awesome like your slides,I like how they get brakes from punching each other

    ReplyDelete